Policies, Booking Terms & 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Salon Policies, Booking Terms & 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
We are thrilled that you are choosing Chroma Hair Studio to look after you for all your hair needs. With every professional business there is a serious side… Thank you for taking the time to read, understand & appreciate how we can bring you the best customer service.
Did you know that Chroma Hair Studio Brisbane is a family run, small local business. We have a limited number of appointments available each day. When you book an appointment with us, the time allocated for your appointment is reserved especially for you. We guarantee you this time and assign a fully qualified and highly experienced professional to take care of your needs.
As a client, when booking an appointment, you will be required to pay a non-refundable Booking Fee (Booking Fee). Your non-refundable booking fee is NOT an extra charge, it’s simply held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment and taken off your final bill.
Please be aware that the only way you would ever lose your booking fee is if you cancel your appointment within 24hrs, don’t show up for your appointment or are so late for your scheduled appointment that we have no choice but to reschedule.
$50: Ladies/Men’s Cuts, Colours, Blow-Dry’s, Special Occasion Hair Style Or Any Combination Of These
$200: Permanent Hair Smoothing / Chemical Straightening
$200: Hair Extensions 1st application appointment
$20: Fringe Only Cuts
You can cancel or change your booking online in My Booking History up to 24 hours in advance of your visit with no extra charge. However if you fail to adhere to the cancellation policy as stated under the terms and conditions, the business has the right to charge you the balance of your booking amount left to pay in the salon by way of your online payment method.
Arriving for Your Appointment:
Here @ Chroma Hair Studio, our Team Strive to Achieve the very best Hair results and Customer Satisfaction, and with this in mind we need our appointments to run on schedule and on time so that we can look after you in the best way possible. It is extremely important that all our valued clients are punctual for their appointment to enable our team to perform at their best.
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. This allows you to start to unwind, relax, visit the bathroom and be ready for your appointment. We recommend that you check google maps for estimated travel time and allow a 15-minute time buffer in case traffic conditions change.
Arriving late to appointments unfortunately requires your stylist to shorten your appointment time so clients following you are not held up or inconvenienced. Additional time cannot be added to appointments for late arrival, but the costs will still be applicable, so it really is in your best interest and comfort to be on time.
If you are more than 15 minutes late then we may have to reschedule your appointment for a later date and your non-refundable booking fee may be forfeited.
No-Shows, Cancelling or Rescheduling:
If you cancel with late notice or simply do not show up at all (no-show), it impacts on us significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because we were fully booked.
A Minimum 24 hours’ notice must be given to reschedule or cancel appointments. We understand that circumstances arise that do not allow you to keep your appointment, but please remember to be courteous to us and our other clients by calling prior to your appointment to cancel if you cannot make it. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment time, please advise Chroma Hair Studio Brisbane on 07 3217 2725 a minimum of 24hrs prior to your appointment otherwise you will forfeit your non-refundable booking fee.
If you give us plenty of notice (over 24 hours) the booking fee is refunded or forwarded to the new appointment time.
This minimum cancellation period will give us a fair opportunity to fill your vacated spot in the diary. Hair salons find it almost impossible to fill cancelled spots at short notice. Last minute cancellations or reschedules have a significant impact on the salon, our clients and our team. It can even mean that we run the business at a loss that day. The non-refundable booking fee policy is the fairest way of managing commitment to appointments and it also has the added benefit of keeping our costs down for our wonderful clients.
Late Cancelations: – We will make every attempt to fill your appointment time, however if we cannot fill your booked appointment at short notice, then unfortunately we will need to apply the cancellation fee. Any vouchers or gift cards being used will be forfeited in full. Any treatment prepaid will be voided (including from a package deal offer)
No-show will forfeit the booking fee and you may be asked to make a 50% booking fee for any future appointments
You are welcome to send someone else in your place to have the booked service(s) to avoid losing the booking fee.
For your convenience Chroma Hair Studio Brisbane do have answering services outside salon hours so you can call anytime. We also send you automated confirmation text reminders approx. 3 days prior to your appointment so that you can confirm your appointment by replying.
We in turn will reduce your appointment cost by $20 if we need to cancel your appointment with less than 24hrs notice (due to staff illness etc.) – After all, it’s only fair that we do for you what we ask you to do for us!
Chroma Hair Studio Brisbane reserves the right to cancel appointments where a non-refundable booking fee has not been paid or when the appointment remains unconfirmed.
We hope you understand and respect the need for these policies. By making an appointment with Chroma Hair Studio you are agreeing to these terms.
Salon Comfort and Safety
We love kids, but we respectfully request that if possible, no children accompany you to the salon unless they are booked in for an appointment. If you do bring a child with you, then you will be responsible for their safety and supervision. This is to ensure that the child is kept safe. Your stylist can then concentrate 100% on you and your treatment, and this ensures that you and other guests in our salon are not interrupted.
We respectfully request that all mobile phones are switched off or to silent whilst you visit. This ensures that both you and all our clients at Chroma, have a relaxing break away from your busy day.
Kim, George & all the Chroma Team
Terms & Conditions For Special Offers & Packages & Gift Cards
- Chroma branded Gift Cards have a 2 year expiry date: unless a shorter date is specifically advertised as part of a special promotion.
- Chroma branded Gift Cards can be used for any normal priced services or products in the Salon.
- New Client Special Offers are only available for clients who have not visited any Chroma Hair Studio Salon previously
- Online Special Offers need to be purchased before we are able to take your appointment booking.
- You must present the gift card/voucher upon arrival for redemption
- Gift Card/Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- One per person limit
- Multiple Gift Cards/Vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Special Offers are valid for 6 months from date offer was sold
- Sorry no double dipping: Vouchers cannot be used at the same time with any other discount, offer or special promotion
- Special Offers with colour services do not include the cost of a toner/blonde polish unless it is specifically noted as included in the offer
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel or reschedule a booking to avoid forfeiting your voucher
- Failure to show to appointment (no-show) forfeits the voucher
- In Special Offers/Packages, we are usually able to offer service substitutions and upgrades at an extra charge
- Special Offers/Packages are not available with the salon owner (Kim Astro).
- Bookings are essential and are subject to availability.
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer the online booking platform for these special offers. Please phone your prefered Salon and our friendly staff will assist you
- vouchers are not valid during the month of December. If your validity period crosses the Month of December, then an extra month is added to the expire date
- All prices quoted for special offers are for short to medium length hair. Long/Extra Long/ Thick hair may attract a $25 charge
- Prices quoted as the value of full priced services before any offers are calculated based on Premier Stylist Costs @ medium hair length