Chroma Bridal Services
Who better to make you look fantastic for your most important day, than a team lead by the Winner of Queensland Total Bridal Look?
Your Wedding Professionals:
- Choose a style that suits you, your hairstyle must suit your face shape, keep looking fresh throughout the day, compliment your veil and head ornamentation, and work well with the style of your wedding dress.
- Approximately 1 month before your wedding day, make an appointment with your hair stylist to do your hair trial. Bring along pictures and your veil and any other hair accessories you wish to consider.
- At Chroma we recommend that 1 to 2 weeks prior to your wedding day, either your existing colour will need to be enhanced, or, if you are thinking of a new colour, we will customize a colour for you. The right colour will enhance your complexion and accentuate your eyes. Even a clear gloss will enhance your natural colour.
- Regular trims and conditioning treatments leading up to your wedding day will guarantee healthy, shiny hair.
- Remember the groom! A trim is recommended 1 week prior to the big day. This ensures that the groom does have that freshly cut look.
- A Spray Tan gives you that perfect glow for your big day – we use Naked Tan Tanning products.
|Bride Hair Trial||(45min)||95|
|Bride Hair – w/ Kim Astro||(90min)||160|
|Bride Hair – Basic||(60min)||125|
|Mother Up do||(45min)||80|
Payment Options: We accept cash, debit, visa or master card. Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend your appointment please advise Chroma as early as possible, so other clients have the opportunity to utilize this appointment space.